Family Link Partner
My name is Julie Puzdrowski and I am the Family Link Partner for Woodlands Primary School. In my role I work in partnership with the school and parents or carers, to enable you to support your child in a variety of ways. Some of the things I can offer support with are:-
- Housing or Financial issues
- Children’s behaviour and additional needs
- Parenting advice
- Family relationships
- Helping keep up with your child’s learning
- Transitions between schools
- Information and support with claiming benefits
- Support in school meetings
- Information on other services and how to access them
- Tips for attendance, how to get your child to school on time, and homework and much more………..
I work closely with the school but am not a member of the teaching staff and can offer you confidential support and guidance either at school, or in your home. If I cannot provide you with the support you may need I will endeavour to find someone who can.
I am based at Woodlands Primary School every Thursday and you can contact me either by phone Monday to Thursday from 8.00am – 5.00pm on 07752 158 826 or requesting that I call you via your child’s teacher or school reception.
Parent Support Adviser